NG Firewall Complete pricing is shown in these examples as an annual subscription. Reduced rate 3-year and 5-year subscriptions are also available. Please contact us to purchase Untangle paid subscriptions or appliances at a discounted rate from the Untangle.com list price!
Untangle can be installed on alternative equipment including re-purposed PC's with two NIC cards or low-cost bare bones mini PC's. Combine with a managed switch to create a reliable/secure network for your organization.
|NG Firewall Complete (25 Devices)||$454|
|NG Firewall Complete (75 Devices)||$1,134|
|NG Firewall Complete (150 Devices)||$2,268|
Pricing shown is subject to change. Last updated: January, 2017.
Deep discounts available for nonprofit organizations.
NG Firewall Complete
- Ad Blocker – Eliminate annoying advertisements and decrease page load times.
- Application Control – Control any application or protocol with a checkbox or use the Integrated Rules Engine to leverage other Untangle apps for complex rules.
- Bandwidth Control – Prioritize traffic as you see fit.
- Branding Manager – Customize “block” screens with your own messages and logo.
- Captive Portal – Require users to view or accept an Acceptable Use Policy before accessing the internet.
- Directory Connector – Enforce restrictions and view reports by Active Directory user name.
- Firewall – Filters traffic based on IP address, protocol and port, which enables administrators to designate which systems and services (HTTP, FTP, etc.) are publicly available.
- Intrusion Prevention – Blocks hacking attempts before they reach internal servers and desktops.
- IPsec VPN – Securely connect your network to others.
- OpenVPN – Enables administrators to provide secure remote access to the internal network to remote users and sites.
- Phish Blocker – Protects users from email phishing attacks and fraudulent pharming websites.
- Policy Manager – Create web usage restrictions, such as teacher vs student.
- Reports – Provides administrators with detailed views of the traffic on their networks.
- Spam Blocker – Stop spam before it hits your mail server.
- SSL Inspector – Decrypt HTTPS and SMTP to allow other apps to process the datastream.
- Virus Blocker – Prevent infections from reaching your network.
- WAN Balancer – Leverage multiple ISP’s for better bandwidth utilization.
- WAN Failover – Keep yourself online with multiple ISP’s.
- Web Cache – Save time and money by caching frequently accessed items.
- Web Filter – Premium web content filtering.